[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer extention 0.6.1 available

Hi all,

now we can put in audio-cd's and play them .... we can lookup title
informations via cddb to display them.. wouldn't be the last logical step
to start a MP3 conversion process with this informations ?? Should be
legal due to the fact that we own the cd's ...

what do you all (especially Stefan) think about that ??

Greetings
Stefan

s.huelswitt@gmx.de (Stefan Huelswitt)
Sent by: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org