[vdr] Re: Mplayer is not running

Hello Mario,

> And the rest of the error messages is the same I had before using the
> mplayer sh from
> http://home.pages.at/bashy/download/mplayer.sh> 004.tar.gz
> I hope bashy doesn't mind the direct link ;-)
Thanks for this hint. Maybe it is a good idea to put this link in the
original MP3/Mplayer extension. I think this would make it more
userfriendly.

As Mplayer now is running I got an other problem. I run my vdr machine
on
an Gigabyte board GA-6BA with a PII/350 and 128MB. Before in installed
vdr
on this machine I used it with windows. I never had any problems with
viewing
divx or something like that. But now I only get about 5-10 frames a
second.
I use the original settings of the bashy script.
Is my cpu to slow? Is there some kind of fine tuning possible? What cpu
is needed for divx viewing with an full featured DVB-card rev 1.3?

CU

Jens

Home | Main Index | Thread Index