[vdr] Re: AW: OT: Anyone having a PIONEER DVR-A04 working with linux?

> THATS would be a good reason for integrating my A04 into the vdrbox
Yes -  But only if itīs possible to create "real Video DVDīs"

If there are now tools out to create "real Video-DVDīs" with Linux
i will sell my A03 and buy a A04 - but as i know there is
still no DVD-Authoring-Software out for Linux (as i know)

>> So I was trying to get
>> packet-writing work with my PIONEER DVR-A03, but as it doesn't support
>> formatting by firmware, cdrtools for packet-writing can't
>> initialize the
>> CD/DVD-R(W).

As i know all VideoDVDīs are using Packet-Writing !?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index