[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Broken recordings (many mpeg errors and artifacts)

vdr@linuxtv.org schrieb am 23.07.02 13:18:20:

>> > Is there a solution for it? How can I get my VDR Box stable?

>> Jul 23 01:50:19 video vdr[4665]: VDR version 1.0.4 AIO-1606 started
>> did you tried a not modified vdr 1.0.4?

Yes.

>> first of all you should reduce all to minimum, no patches, no
>> autostart of vdr, maybe no lirc (navigate with keys) or other
>> deamons, start the driver manualy, start vdr with ./vdr and the
>> minimal options and try to record

I did that. I'm sorry it didn't help, but is it right that there are
always two vdr processes?

All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% günstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Grösse,
Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104

Home | Main Index | Thread Index