[vdr] Re: AIO Fix

In AIO 08.07 is a bug I never saw on the fix list of the following AIOs!
When I'm using the extended view in mp3 mode (full tracklist or trackinfo of
the actually played song) I get a vdr crash after a while. Restart of vdr
causes a crash within the frist minute again. The problem can only be solved
by restarting the entire machine.  IMHO it looks like a memory problem.
Playing mp3s without any trackinfo workes like a charme!

Is this bug fixed in the meantime?

Am Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2002 12:26 schrieben Sie:
> Here is a Fix for AIO 17.07 !!!
>
> in dvbapi.c :
>
>  Lock();
>      if ((readIndex = backTrace.Get(playDir == pdForward)) < 0)
>         readIndex = writeIndex;
>      cRingBufferFrame::Clear();
>      still_time = 0;
>      SPUdecoder.Empty();
> -  //   CHECK(ioctl(videoDev, VIDEO_CLEAR_BUFFER));
> -  //   CHECK(ioctl(audioDev, AUDIO_CLEAR_BUFFER));
> +     CHECK(ioctl(videoDev, VIDEO_CLEAR_BUFFER));
> +     CHECK(ioctl(audioDev, AUDIO_CLEAR_BUFFER));
>      }
>   if (!Block) {
>      blockInput = blockOutput = 0;
>      backTrace.Clear();
>      Unlock();
>      }
>
> This fixed a Bug in connection with TELETEXT Patch 0.6.2, even if no
> TELETEXT=1 is compiled !!!!
> The Bug created "Artefakte" by jumping with green/yellow Button in Replay
> Mode (Recordings,DVD and SVCD).
>
> Andy

Home | Main Index | Thread Index