[vdr] Re: oreilly.com

No... (At least not yet ;)

Seems like somebody (who may plan a commercial digital video recorder)
ist doing some kind of survey... I wouldn't tell him anything as long
as I did not receive some kind of "official" mail from O'Reilly :)

JM2˘

On Friday 26 July 2002 07:52, Koch, Steffen wrote:
> Did someone else receive this message?

- --
with best regards
- ---
Karsten Mueller
Softwaredevelopment / Keyaccount Manager
RATIO Entwicklungen GmbH
Admiralitaetstr. 59
20459 Hamburg
Email: mailto:kmu@ratio.de