[vdr] AW: SV: SV: SV: Re: arm crash

you are talking about viaacess and conax
in germany there is no viaacess and conax crypted channel and most middle and south european providers use irdeto and seca (and yes i know about simulcrypt)

> 2) Use another version of DVB driver than the 2002-05-20 version

lot of people use 2002-04-01 (no teletext prob), but that wont help much i guess

> 3) go to sleep

imho its a question of firmware and THAT is closed source and even the developer of the driver have no ability to reprogram that (no source and developer kit)

only chance would be to use the TT firmware that will be loaded with the original windows software (afaik this firm supports viaacess and conax, and there were atempts to rewrite the linux driver to use that firm)
http://www.linuxdvb.tv/driver/index.html
http://www.linuxdvb.tv/documentation/cim.html

Home | Main Index | Thread Index