[vdr] Re: recording-symbol

Am Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002 19:18 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> I am using VDR for a longer time now and think it is nearly perfect...
> I have the following suggestion to make VDR even more user-friendly:
> While recording, VDR does not let the user recognize that the recording
> is running. In my opinion, it would be helpful if a small blinking dot
> or circle in the program bar would indicate that VDR is recording.
> Altough these are only "peanuts", these features are sometimes quite
> practial, I think...

Hmm, well it's gotta be possible to turn that off, I mean many people run
a second recording simultaniously onto tape. And blinking definitely isn't
good there.

But I'd then also suggest a function to break any recording, even timered
ones.

Servus
  Casandro

--
My e-mail is in danger of beeing changed.
So please check http://casandro.dyndns.org/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index