Von: Clemens Kirchgatterer [mailto:clemens@thf.ath.cx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002 12:16
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: what does vdr check on menu open?

a.schinkel@vosschemie.de wrote:

what does vdr check on pressing the menu button? i got my

hd spinning

up, every time i press the menu-key.

the vdr-configfiles and the /video are on a nfs-server. but

it seems

it looks for something else on the drive

why not put the hole vdr system (/) on the nfs server and
save the harddisk in your vdr-box?

Scanned and protected by Inflex

Home | Main Index | Thread Index