[vdr] AW: Re: AW: Re: what does vdr check on menu open?

hi!

ok, i´ll try to disable.. syslogd is configured to forward to a syslog
server, so i assume that there is no need to spin up for it, right?

by the way, anyone got trouble with crashes, loosing signalstrenght while
the weather is very bad? during the last days we´ve had horrible weather and
vdr hung a few times.. i have seen the signal fading away with the cool tech
patch.. but after signal is back again, picture doesn´t come back. is this a
feature?

yea i know, i have to tune my antenna for better signal, but anyways, what
if you want the system without any antenna connection? just take it to a
friend and watch a vcd? yea i´m kidding, but maybe anyone can tell me

regards,
andy

Scanned and protected by Inflex

Home | Main Index | Thread Index