Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.6
still no input-plugin interface ????
When will you start to work on that topic ??
Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de>
Sent by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respond to vdr
Subject: [vdr] VDR developer version 1.1.6
VDR developer version 1.1.6 is now available at
This version is directed towards developers who want to implement
plugins for VDR. The "stable" version for every day use is still 1.0.4.
Please read the file VDR/PLUGINS.html, which gives an overview of the
plugin interface and how to create your own plugins.
This version mainly implements a way of adding new devices to be used
for viewing, recording and/or replay.
This version still has some limitations (see below) and is considered
experimental! USE IT WITH GREAT CARE AND UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS
RELYING ON IT FOR EVERY DAY USE!
The changes since version 1.1.5:
- Re-visited the race condition fix in the cDvbPlayer (thanks again to
- Changed the VFAT handling to allow users who normally use it but have
to set it when compiling a new version of VDR to at least see their
made with VFAT enabled (thanks to Christian Rienecker).
- Added some missing teletext PIDs (thanks to Joerg Riechardt).
- Fixed PID handling for cReceiver.
- Added a missing #include to ringbuffer.c (thanks to Martin
- Now using CC, CFLAGS, CXX and CXXFLAGS in Makefile.
- Changed the cDevice class to allow plugins to implement their own
PLUGINS.html for details).
- The following limitations apply to this version:
+ The '-a' option (for Dolby Digital audio) doesn't work yet.
+ Switching between different language tracks doesn't work yet.
Klaus Schmidinger Phone: +49-8635-6989-10
CadSoft Computer GmbH Fax: +49-8635-6989-40
Hofmark 2 Email: email@example.com
D-84568 Pleiskirchen, Germany URL: www.cadsoft.de
Main Index |