Von: Luca Merega [mailto:lmerega@email.it]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. August 2002 15:31
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] PLease help me again on channels.conf

Hi all, I am trying to write a SW to convert from some kind of channels
list to channels.conf format.
I am looking for channels lists with ALL needed informations (included
2nd audio PID and encryption type).
I tried to convert the DVB2000 format, but there isn't any information
abount the 2nd audio PID and the encryption type.

The target should be to download channels lists in various formats
(Italians, German, English, etc. etc.) available on the Web and make VDR
able to read them.

Any idea?

Thx

Luca

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Tuffati in un mondo di occasioni d'oro...
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=612&d=8-8

Home | Main Index | Thread Index