[vdr] MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.7.0 development available

Hi all,
plugin development has started :-) The plugin 0.7.0 is available
from my homepage. This release features almost full functionality
from the 0.6.2 release.

You must use VDR 1.1.6 with a a small patch (included).
You also needs the same external libraries/tools as for the 0.6.2
release.

Please refer to the README file for additional installation
hints.

As I don't use MPlayer myself, the mplayer plugin isn't tested
very well. I depend on your reportings to make it more stable.

Have fun!

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan