[vdr] Playing 2 differents avi with mplayer=> cache problems

Here is a problem I am having while experimenting my new mplayer.sh:
When I play a first DivX located on the CDROM, everything works fine.
If I change of CD (Yellow/Eject button in VDR), insert another one, I can
see the directory of the new CD. Ok.
But trying to play the video, it plays the video from the previous CD! It
last for some seconds (30 or so) and the crashes.

At first, I thought it was coming from the -cache option, but after removing
the option, the problem was still there.
Can it be a problem with system cache? How can avoid this effect?

I'm running VDR+AIO 2407

Thanks,
Olivier.

Affichez, modifiez et partagez gratuitement vos photos en ligne: