[vdr] Problem with Quadro LNB with internal Switch

Hi,

i have the problem that i receive only the channels on the Eutelsat
Satelitte, vdr or the dvb-driver
doesnīt switch to the Astra Satelitte. External Receiver works fine on the
same connection.
I have a Astra/Hotbird Satellite dish with two quadro LNBīs from
Kathrein with internal Switch. (that means i need no external matrix).
I tried different versions of the dvb-driver and spend al lot of time to
find out the problem, but
no chance. The same machine is running with a other satellite dish with only
a single lnb for astra.
The same machine is running under Windows with sererval different
DVB-Programms with Astra and
Hotbird together.

This must be a hardware problem with my quadro lnbīs with internal switch
from Kathrein, have anybody
an idea how can i fix this problem.

Please let me now if there is black box ;-) that i can switch between pc and
the satellite dish.

I used the vdr-box in my old flat with a satellite dish with single lnb for
astra for a long time and now
i see only ab black screen on the astra channels. :-(

Greetings,
Markus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index