[vdr] Re: Audio-CD Problems

Am Son, 2002-08-11 um 19.26 schrieb Gerhard Steiner:
> Hello,
> yesterday I tried to play an audio-cd with VDR 1.0.4 with
> AIO 17.07.
>
> The CD had a label "will not play on PC/MAC".
>
> And really, there was only some chirping sound.
>
> Is there any solution to play these Audio-CDs, because I do
> not have any other CD-Player.

Is that label inside the box or could you see it when buying?

If you couldn't see it, it's a "Mangel" (don't know that word in
english) and you can return it. Don't accept if they say you opened the
cover, if it's a "Mangel" they have to take it back.

But if you could read it clearly when buying, you accepted that
"feature".

I just see you're from austria and I don't know your laws, the above
mentioned is about germany ...

Rene

P.S.: Most DVD-drives don't have problems with copy-protected CDs, but
nearly all CD-ROMs

Home | Main Index | Thread Index