[vdr] Re: How to send second audio pid to sound card?

Sorry for the html, it was included automaticaly by hotmail.com

I don't know what type of stream is dumping and if I can convert it to
audio. I'm sure it's not the encripted stream because the CW is correct and
I'm listening the first audio at TV set (nexus decrypt video pid and the two
audio pids if it has the correct CW).
I can make records with two audio pids, and replay it correctly with the
first or the second audio pid. Perhaps could be an idea to modify the record
code, and do it to send the second audio pid to the sound card instead of
sending it to a file.

I forgot to say that when I get the second audio pid (with pesdump, changing
the code to DMX_PES_AUDIO, and killing vdr process), the TV set audio
changes to this second audio pid also. (then I can not get the two audio
pids simultaneous).

Javier

>From: Dave Chapman <dave@dchapman.com>
>To: "jj ll" <javier260@hotmail.com>
>CC: vdr@linuxtv.org
>Subject: [vdr] Re: How to send second audio pid to sound card?
>Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:45:54 +0000
>
>Hello.
>
>Firstly - please don't send me HTML emails (see below).
>
>I am assuming that the channel you are watching is encrypted?  If so, I
>don't
>know how to help you (I don't have a CI/CAM).
>
>If doing "pesdump > file.pes" fills the file with data, but pes2aud_es
>doesn't like that data, then I expect that pesdump is dumping the encrypted
>stream to disk.
>
>Can VDR record two encrypted audio channels simulatenously?  Does this
>depend
>on the CAM?

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx

Home | Main Index | Thread Index