[vdr] AW: AW: Problem with Quadro LNB with internal Switch

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org]Im Auftrag
von Bläser, Lars
Gesendet: Montag, 12. August 2002 10:20
An: 'vdr@linuxtv.org'
Betreff: [vdr] AW: Problem with Quadro LNB with internal Switch

<<your description of what you have is incompele or you´re missing a
important part

<<i have 2 quad-matrix switsches (astra/hotbird), 2 dual-diseq switches
(thats the missing parts in <<your description) and a vdr-box with 2 cards,
diseq has to be switched on in the vdr/lnb config <<menu (usualy the diseq
switch has a anb b input wich means A is sat1 B is sat2 in the
<<channels.conf)

i have 2 quad lnb with internal switch for astra/hotbird, 4 diseqc-switch
(2/1, DiseqC version 2.0, for 4 receivers), vdr-box with one dvb-s card,
diseqc is switch on in the vdr-lnb config menu.
On each diseqc-switch is input1=astra and input2=hotbird.

See below 2 channels from my channels.conf:

Astra:
RTL Television:12188:h:0:27500:163:104:0:101:12003  -> no signal!

Hotbird:
RTL:10871:v:1:27500:8191:3135:0:101:3105  -> Channel o.k.!

If the channel-syntax of the above settings is right, then i think i need
new
diseqc-switches, but they work fine with my other external receivers ???
mmh....i think it´s a timing problem of the dvb-driver ?

On the windows OS i have made the experience that i have to set the lnb
config
like the following settings:
- Mini-DiseqC with Burst Modus (that works fine!)

But in VDR there is no config option like that, only DiseqC on or off ?

Best thanks in advance for every idea or information.

Greetings
Markus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index