[vdr] Re: Leadtek 6xsound

> Hi,
>
> was anyone  successful using the Leadtek Winfast 6XSound for SPDIF output ? I
> connected th SPDIF-Out Pin of J2 ( Rev. 1.3 ) to the internal SPDIF input on
> the dig.

Yes, I have set up this config (Siemens Rev. 1.3 + Winfast 6x) yesterday.
Have You tried to reverse J2 - it works in only one direction.
I`m using the -a "'ac3dec -C'"  switch for vdr as documented in
http://www.linuxdvb.tv/documentation/ac3sound.html

By the way, since I switched to digital out, vdr crashes about once in 30
minutes while watching ac3 content, for example pro7 recordings. Anyone
else having the same trouble?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index