[vdr] Re: OT: LED circuit

----- Original Message -----
From: <christoph.rieder@nexgo.de>

> Does anybody know a circuit design for accessing a 2 1/2 digit 7-segment
> LED display via serial or parallel port?

Klaus provides something similar on his VDR homepage. It is called rcu and
has both IR receiver and a 4 digit 7-segment LED display controlled via a
single serial port. Sure, it's not the cheapest solution since it uses a PIC
and a special display controller, but it is fully supprted i guess ;-)   (I
don't have this thing in my own VDR box)

Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index