[vdr] Re: Patch: xawtv could control vdr ;-))

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 11:08:09AM +0200, Gerd Knorr wrote:

> Enabling debug (-v 1) should log what xawtv sends + receives ...
>
> > Should I take the time to debug it (I mean, if it will be in the next
> > VDR release or not...)?
>
> s/VDR/xawtv/ I guess, but yes, that is the plan ...

Oups... yes, I mean the great xawtv ;-))

I got those:

cmd: "vdr" "HITK" "Ok"
vdr: >>
vdr: << 500 Command unrecognized: ""
cmd: "vdr" "HITK" "Up"
vdr: >>
vdr: << 500 Command unrecognized: ""

And the fix:

        if (len+l+4 < sizeof(line))
should be:
	if (len+l+4 > sizeof(line))

From my Xawtv.ad:

xawtv.tv.translations:          #override                       \n\
        <Key>Up:                Command(vdr,HITK,Up)                      \n\
        <Key>Down:              Command(vdr,HITK,Down)                    \n\
        <Key>M:                 Command(vdr,HITK,Menu)                    \n\
        <Key>Return:            Command(vdr,HITK,Ok)                      \n\
        <Key>BackSpace:         Command(vdr,HITK,Back)                    \n\
        <Key>Left:              Command(vdr,HITK,Left)                    \n\
        <Key>Right:             Command(vdr,HITK,Right)                   \n\
        <Key>F1:                Command(vdr,HITK,Red)                     \n\
        <Key>F2:                Command(vdr,HITK,Green)                   \n\
        <Key>F3:                Command(vdr,HITK,Yellow)                  \n\
        <Key>F4:                Command(vdr,HITK,Blue)                    \n\
        <Key>KP_0:              Command(vdr,HITK,0)                       \n\
        <Key>KP_1:              Command(vdr,HITK,1)                       \n\
        <Key>KP_2:              Command(vdr,HITK,2)                       \n\
        <Key>KP_3:              Command(vdr,HITK,3)                       \n\
        <Key>KP_4:              Command(vdr,HITK,4)                       \n\
        <Key>KP_5:              Command(vdr,HITK,5)                       \n\
        <Key>KP_6:              Command(vdr,HITK,6)                       \n\
        <Key>KP_7:              Command(vdr,HITK,7)                       \n\
        <Key>KP_8:              Command(vdr,HITK,8)                       \n\
        <Key>KP_9:              Command(vdr,HITK,9)                       \n\
        <Key>P:                 Command(vdr,HITK,Power)                   \n\
        <Key>KP_Add:            Command(vdr,HITK,VolUp)                   \n\
        <Key>KP_Subtract:       Command(vdr,HITK,VolDn)                   \n\
        Ctrl<Key>M:             Command(vdr,HITK,Mute)                    \n\
        <Key>C:                 Command(vdr,HITK,Channels)                \n\
        <Key>N:                 Command(vdr,HITK,None)                    \n\

Maybe it could be an idea to have a copy of it in the distro...

An hudge thanks to Olivier.Dormond@urbanet.ch who is my master
programmer (and my best friend) which allow all this ;-))

Thank you very much,

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index