[vdr] Re: How to send second audio pid to sound card?

>I can make records with two audio pids, and replay it correctly with the
>first or the second audio pid. Perhaps could be an idea to modify the
>record code, and do it to send the second audio pid to the sound card
>instead of sending it to a file.

Anyone can tell me where I can find the vdr code that is saving video+audio
to file?

If I try to get only the sound from a saved file, with "cat 001.vdr |
pes2aud_es | mpg123 -" I get only the first audio track. How can I get the
second track?

Thanks

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx

Home | Main Index | Thread Index