[vdr] Re: AIO-17.07 and replay problems

AIO 08.08 or 14.08

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org]On Behalf Of
Lauri Pesonen
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 9:33 AM
To: VDR list
Subject: [vdr] AIO-17.07 and replay problems

Hi,

I finally installed the AIO patch after using a vanilla VDR for half a
year. So far I've been very happy and impressed by all the new features,
but there is one problem:

Play mode changes are sluggush. It takes a while to go from Play to
Rewind, Rewind to Play, Play to FastForward, etc. It seems like VDR is
now buffering more than it used to and the buffer gets emptied after the
play mode change and thus the replay or rewinding etc. continues for a
while after the key press.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this with the AIO patch?

I'm using AIO-17.07, VDR 1.0.4 and the Dalender patch with these

REMOTE=LIRC VCD=1 MP3=1 CB=1 COLOR=1 FONT=SMALL CALENDER=1

The vanilla VDR 1.0.4 work perfectly.

Any ideas?

--
  ! Lauri