[vdr] ANNOUNCE: Multitainer Patch for VDR-1.0.4

Hi all,

The initial Version of the Multitainer LCD-Patch can be found at
http://galileo.spaceports.com/~meinrad/vdr-1.0.4-AIO-14.08-MULTI-17.08.diff.gz

This Patch enables the build-in LCD-Display on a Fujitsu-Siemens MULTITAINER.

Functions currently implemented:

- Channel Display
- Volume Display
- Replay Status and Progress
- Some nice blinking Symbols :-)

Installation:

- Apply patch against the current AIO (14.08.)
- Add "MULTITAINER=1" to the makevdr commandline
- Compile as usual
- Copy "char.dat" from the main vdr-dir to /etc

NOTE: This patch has to be regarded as experimental. Neither did I have too
much time for testing nor am I a very experienced programmer. So use at your
own risk!

Regards
Meinrad
--