[vdr] cosmetic (?) bug in vdradmin

Hi list, hi Thomas,

today I tried vdradmin v. 0.16 for the first time. It looks very good, i was
surprised of how much more fun it is to access EPG data via vdradmin instead
of using the OSD :-)

Besides I observed a little (maybe cosmetic) bug while trying to switch
channels from the "Programmübersicht"-screen. VDR switches the channel, but
I get this error message in my browser:

----
The requested URL
/usr/src/rebuild/vdradmin/vdradmin-0.16//images/switch_channel.gif was not
found on this server.
----

I thought it was caused by the doubleslash in front of "images", so I
changed line 1929 from vdradmind.pl
from
SendFile($BASENAME . "/images/switch_channel.gif");
SendFile($BASENAME . "images/switch_channel.gif");
but with no success. I only get rid of the double-slash in the error
message. (the file is there, and the path is correct)

Shure, this thing does not seem to be very important. I just want to keep
you informed.

Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index