[vdr] Re: AW: Remote Control at ALDI Nord

At 20:53 21.08.02 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>does anyone know if this remote control is able to send rc5 signals? I'd
>like to use it with the Hauppauge Nexus (Rev. 2.1) onboard IR
>receiver...
>
>Thanx
>
>Markus Struck
Hi,
I use a ALDI-Lifetec LT 4033 remote control with my Nexus 2.1 and it works
perfect. I've made a small modification in vdr to support both cursor-style
buttons. The signal seems very strong because it is possible to use a white
wall to reflect the ligth to the sensor (SFH506 at a long cable, it works
with the original sensor too), the power consume is low, i.e. I can use 2
AAA NiMH-Akkus several months.
There is one question: is it possible to use 2 (ore more) different
ir-codes to trigger the same action in vdr? Some kind of mapping...?
Jürgen Neumann

Home | Main Index | Thread Index