Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Rainer Zocholl
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. August 2002 21:51
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Dieing, hanging on replay

I can crash the ARM on a regular basis using:

VDR version 1.0.4 AIO1408
REMOTE=LIRC LNBSHARE=1 CB=1 COLOR=1 TECH=1 DVD=1 VCD=1 TELETEXT=1
MPLAYER=1 DJBFFT=1 STREAMING=1 CALENDER=1 make

Replay recording
"OK" to show progress bar
skip key (fast forward 60sec) 3..4 times
ARM crashes
reboots
For the next some minutes i see
the (broken) "live" TV-stream image+sound and the recording sound. LIRC
do not have any effect anymore Somes this repairs it self after a while
with another reboot of the card (Watchdog?)

The display of progress bar is required to crash.
A similar effect (after some pages: dead) is the display of teletext
pages.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index