[vdr] AW: Timeshifting with multiple cards - do they have to be connected to TV/Sat

imho best way will be: first card without lnb, all stations in channels.conf ca descriptor to 2 (means all stations will be decoded on second card)

if you watch live you use the "transfer mode" (card to card transfer) in case of timeshift the disk is in between or your second card records and you watch somethin from disk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index