[vdr] Re: Doc on developer versions of VDR?

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Axel Gruber wrote:

> Hi
>
> > What kind of experimental? What does work? What works sometimes? And what
> > doesn't work?
>

> > Does it work with only one Nova card and the dxr3?
>
> What does work:
>
>  - Osd works but the colors are not correct - but you can read everything.
>  - Playback works
>  - Serach forward works
>  - Transfer-Mode from a other DVB-s Card works
>  - Stanalone-System (only DXR3+VDR - without a DVBCARD) works.
>  - Record a Movie on DVB and playback a other over DXR3 work
>

> What does not work:
>
>  - Sometimes the OSD hang up
>  - Sometimes the whole VDR hang up (only killall vdr -9 help)
>  - Search Backward dont works
>  - A/V Sync is not perfect and is getting bigger as longer you watch a Record

Thanks for quick answer. I think I'll try that tonight (or at least
tomorrow). I was wondering about a/v sync, if fast forward works, does
that fix the sync problem? I mean does it sync them again when the playing
continues?

Damn. I just remembered that I get antenna for my vdr box this weekend. So
I can really test that until next week. :(

I've tried my box with some wire as antenna, but the recorded video is
very bad. Actually its not video at all.. Just couple of images. The epg
works fine though.. So, is my problem with bad signal strentgh or is my
system screwed some other way?

Keep up the good work. I try to participate also...

  Marko Myllymaa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index