[vdr] Re: wrong entry in EPG

Hi list,
I'm french, and 'PROGRAMMES ALLEMAND' is used by french Canal Satellite.
For french people, csat demo says "it's german tv program" as they say
"DEFILE DE MODE" on Fashion TV all day long, no other details.
So you should drop it !
Maxime. ( Klaus, thank you again for your work, your new developper
version with the help !)

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>Thilo Wunderlich wrote:
>
>>I observe one wrong entry in EPG a lot of times:
>>
>>After zapping though several channels I get this on ZDF at 00:18
>>
>>C 28006 ZDF
>>E 5324 1030392900 7200 4E
>>T Basic Instinct
>>S Amerikanischer Spielfilm von 1992
>>E 23801 1030334400 86400 4F
>>T PROGRAMMES ALLEMANDS
>>E 5325 1030400100 1200 50
>>T heute nacht
>>E 5326 1030401300 5100 50
>>T Das kleine Fernsehspiel Schicksal bleibt stumm
>>S Von Barbara v. Poschinger
>>
>>Where does the 'PROGRAMMES ALLEMANDS' come from?
>>Its always this entry which pops up on several channels.
>>

>I've observed that, too, on several occasions. I have no idea what this
>is supposed to mean. Maybe I should add this to the "EPG bugfix" functions
>and filter it out. I guess anything that starts with "PROGRAMMES " and has
>a duration of 86400 seconds can be safely dropped...
>
>Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index