[vdr] Re: AW: Re: LCD-Display

Hi,

> I searched now and have readed a lot of docus, and i think it is the
> best to buy a normal 4x20 lcd-display at reichelt.
>
> After this i can rebuild my display so, that it is blue.
>
> Is an 40x4 display working with the lcd-patch?
>
> But if i see the pics on:
> http://www.s-koch.de/vdr/vdr_01.jpg
>
> I'am not sure, if  LCD 204A LED from reichelt is the correct display.
> Is that display really so big?

Check http://www.kernelconcepts.de/products/lcd-module.shtml ...
and get an idea of the size of the reichelt-lcd (it is not as big as
the display from Steffen Koch).

For cheap displays check out ebay ...

And ensure that a parallel-port-connected display will work with
5m cable, otherwise you could use a serial one ....

best regards,
reiner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index