[vdr] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: LCD-Display

>> At least there is one person using a 4x40 LCD with the AIO (lcd-patch)
>> and he just told me there is no problem with it (thx to Axel Gruber for
>> the info).

> thx, for that info.

If somebody is interested in... I'm using a 4x40 too... So far no Problems,
only sometimes the upper half of the display (first controller) is shifted
right by one character.
But this behavior isn't a vdr thing. lcdproc does it with the
system-status-module as well...

My Display is a el-Type. I bought it at ebay for around 25 Euro. The
inverter were ordered at Conrad (3,5 Euro). I have to say that this
converter is very annoying by "crying" around his frequency (15-20 kHz, I
guess) It's only silent if you press the block together (swinging coil)
Perhaps this could be avoided by pasting it *tight* into the pc-casing. So
if you have the choice, take the LED-Type...

MfG
Tim Abels

Home | Main Index | Thread Index