[vdr] Re: Parts of AIO

Rainer Zocholl wrote:

> tilo@diredare.de(Tilo Renkl)  27.08.02 16:56
>
> Once upon a time Tilo Renkl shaped the electrons to say...
>
> >Hi,
>
> >is anybody here who can cut out some parts of the latest AIO-Patch for
> >vdr-1.0.4 ??
>
> >I am testing VDR 1.1.x now, and I do not want to miss that cool small
> >font and the
> >latest OSD changes (symbols for Crypted channels and so on).
>
> >So what I need is some kind of OSD-beauty-patch for vdr 1.1.x.
>
> I often thought that/if it would be possible to
> generate a specific patch file, that only patches
> the features wanted, amd not to patch all and undo the
> patches the conditional compiles.

Since the major parts of the patches will now become separate plugins I guess
this will not be such a big problem any more. Of course there will
probably always be a set of patches, because no software will ever be
such that everybody likes it "as is" ;-), but I would assume that these are
much more local now and don't necessarily influence or contradict each other.

Klaus