[vdr] AW: Re: Problems to make vdr with DVD=1

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Andreas Schultz
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. August 2002 10:56
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: Problems to make vdr with DVD=1

Hi,

On Friday 23 August 2002 19:59, heko wrote:
> Hi,
> That`s the output of my try to make DVD=1
> Maybe somebody knows what`s going wrong

[...]

> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/VDR/libmgcam'
> g++ -g -O2 config.o dvbapi.o dvbosd.o eit.o font.o i18n.o interface.o
> menu.o osd.o recording.o remote.o remux.o ringbuffer.o svdrp.o
> thread.o tools.o vdr.o videodir.o sockets.o spu.o ca52.o dts.o lcd.o
> dvd.o decoder.o vm.o vmcmd.o mp3.o mp3-decoder.o mp3-decoder-mp3.o
> mp3-decoder-snd.o mp3-menu.o mp3-dvb.o softcam.o -la52 -ljpeg
> -lpthread -ldvdread -lncurses -lrt  ./libdtv/libdtv.a
> ./libmgcam/libmgcam.a -o vdr

everything went well. vdr has been build and is ready to run. The
warnings are
harmless and can be ignored. Please ensure that you are using the right
binary.

Also check that "/dev/dvd" points to a usable dvd drive (it's usualy a
symlink
to some cdrom device) and that you have full access rights to that
device for
the css stuff. vdr checks if i can access the drive before displaying
the
menu entry.

Andreas

.... but no DVD entry is in the menu of vdr!
If i make VCD=1, a VCD entry is there, i have access on the DVD drive,
but there is only soundoutput, no pictures.
What do you mean with right binary? I use libdvdread 0.9.3 and libdvdcss
1.2.1

Helmut

Home | Main Index | Thread Index