[vdr] Re: wrong entry in EPG

On Tuesday 27 August 2002 09:25, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Thilo Wunderlich wrote:
> > I observe one wrong entry in EPG a lot of times:
> >
> > After zapping though several channels I get this on ZDF at 00:18
> >
> > C 28006 ZDF
> > E 5324 1030392900 7200 4E
> > T Basic Instinct
> > S Amerikanischer Spielfilm von 1992
> > E 23801 1030334400 86400 4F
> > T PROGRAMMES ALLEMANDS
> > E 5325 1030400100 1200 50
> > T heute nacht
> > E 5326 1030401300 5100 50
> > T Das kleine Fernsehspiel Schicksal bleibt stumm
> > S Von Barbara v. Poschinger
> >
> > Where does the 'PROGRAMMES ALLEMANDS' come from?
> > Its always this entry which pops up on several channels.
>
> I've observed that, too, on several occasions. I have no idea what
> this is supposed to mean. Maybe I should add this to the "EPG bugfix"
> functions and filter it out. I guess anything that starts with
> "PROGRAMMES " and has a duration of 86400 seconds can be safely
> dropped...
>
> Klaus

After some debugging I found that the french channel 'La Cinquieme'
provides event information for service_id 28006 which is used by ZDF.
Obviously, the service_id 28006 is *not* unique. (Or is this the french
version of the ZDF EPG? :-)

Therefore, we have to use some additional info to separate these EPG
data. Any suggestions?

Oliver

Home | Main Index | Thread Index