[vdr] OSD plugin

Hi list,
I'm writing a osd plugin for vdr, a prefer channel list. But I have
problems to deal with osd.
I'm using as described in klaus help :

#include <vdr/osd.h>

cOsdBase *MyOsd = cOsd::OpenRaw(x, y)

but I have to do before : cOsd:Close(); to free the osd.

Yes, because the osd is busy, I return a empty cOsdMenu to
MainMenuAction in order to process keys.
Is it the right way ?  I can't use cPlayer and cControl as the screen
become black.

So after OpenRaw(x,y):
osd->Create(100, 100, 164, 164, 2, false);
and
osd->Flush();

but after that, VDR crashes with a segmentation fault.
I don't understand why, if someone could help me...
Thanks.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index