[vdr] Re: "Bug" in cutting function of VDR

This has already been discussed a while ago.
The original behavior of VDR was to refuse to start a cutting process if the
target was already existing.
The 'overwriting' feature was then added by Klaus as a result of that
discussion.
I don't think, that we need to change it again, because the feature you want
is already there (split edited files).

CU,
Christian.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index