[vdr] Re: new HDD for vdr

Hi,

I think he just has to install, mount his old video directory to /video0
and the new disk (after formating with a fs of his choice to /video1:
"mount /dev/hdb1 /video1" (if it is the first partition on the slave
channel of the first controller - /dev/hdd1 for the first partition,
slave, second channel). The next thing is to tell vdr to use /video0 and
not /video. That should be all or did I miss something important?

Bye,

  Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index