[vdr] AW: Re: black screen in the morning

same here,

if weather is really bad, vdr crashes but doesn´t restart, ich have to go
and get a keyboard or login from ssh to restart

by the way, i have probs, shutting my shuttle board with via chipset
completly down. i know that works cause the original "suse"-kernel from my
distro shuts it down, but if i compile on my own, it doesn´t work anymore.
any idea?

Scanned and protected by Inflex

Home | Main Index | Thread Index