[vdr] Patches/Plugins ?

Hi all

first i want to say "thanke you" to all programmes for the great work !

1 Week ago i have upgraded my 2 VDR´s vrom 0.9.x to 1.1.8+Plugins.
But i have seen some realy nice Pics of Calendar-Patch so i have
decided to use  1.0.4 with AIO.

But i think using the Plugin Interface is the right way and the best
way for me in future.

Currently (please correct my if i´m wrong) there are Plugins availible for:

- DVD Playback
- MPLAYER
- MP3
- SVCD/VCD (alpha?)
- LCD

No availible are:

- Small fonts (i realy like the small fonts)
- calendar
- Colorbuttons

So my question to the Programmes / the maker of AIO:

Is it possible to change The 3 Patches to work with the
developer Version of VDR and everyone can use the Plugins
if he want.

CU

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index