[vdr] Re: problems with vcd-0.0.3

> Matthias Raus wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > although the VCD plugin works, there seem to be some problems still:
> > If I play a (S)VCD, the OSD is only shown sometimes. In most cases, when I press the OK or menu button while playing, VDR finally returns to TV and then crashes. There seems to be some OSD problem. (The DVD plugin does not show the VDR OSD either.)
> >

> There are still some problems with replay control which have to be
> fixed...
>
> > When playing an SVCD, the forward or rewind buttons do not work correctly, but Blue and Yellow do work. With a VCD, this problem does not occur.
> >

> Works fully correct only with ISO62107 SVCDs, see README.

Hello Thomas,

thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I don't know how to verify if this is a ISO62107 SVCD; however, I have also created SVCDs by myself. I converted the VDR recordings with tosvd into SVCD images and then burnt them with cdrdao. I think these SVCDs must be ISO-conform, but they have the same problem with forwrd/rewind, too. When I press forward, the picture stands still, and when returning to normal playing the SVCD track is restarted from the beginning. But I think this issue is not new but also occurred with vdr-1.0.4. Could this be caused by my hdparm options?

Matthias

WEB.DE MyPage - Ultimatives Kommunikationstool! Ihre Message sofort
online! Domain aenderbar! http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index