[vdr] Re: shutdown via vdradmin and wish for timer

vdr@linuxtv.org schrieb am 11.09.02 08:55:38:
> Hello Sven,
>
> I am not a linux expert, I am also trying around till it
> works.
>
> But try the following:
> * put some echo ... into your script to check if it is
> called or not.
echo-command is called
> * Did you make your script exectutable (chmod +x
> /usr/local/bin/timerevent )?
yes I did.
> * does your script work, if you call it manually
>    try /usr/local/bin/timerevent after testing
I will try it.
> * Do you get an error message within /usr/var/messages ?
Only timeout. But I will have a further look.
> * I put the call of svdrpsend into a seperate script and
> made it exectutable.
>    This works for me.
Could you post or send me your script and your runvdr?

> To get the possible svdrp commands just type open an svdrp
> connection (e.g. telnet localhost 2001) and type help or
> help [topic].
> Then you will get a list with all possible commands.
OK, I understand.
> Another way to get information is to look into the source
> code (svdrp.c).
That was the source I looked in, but I thought there might be a manual.

THX
Sven
Keine Chance für Viren! Mit WEB.DE FreeMail sind Sie auf der
sicheren Seite - Virenschutz inklusive! http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021129

Home | Main Index | Thread Index