[vdr] Re: RGB Out on DVB-S 1.3

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rene Bartsch" <vdr@bartschnet.de>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 12:28 PM
Subject: [vdr] Re: RGB Out on DVB-S 1.3

The nominal value for the blanking signal is 1 volt on a 50-ohm impedance,
so the resistor should be around 200 ohms if you connect it to +5 volts.

Have you tried to send a 12 V voltage on pin 8 of the SCART-plug ? I think
this should solve the "picture not synced" problem.

Jean-Claude

Home | Main Index | Thread Index