[vdr] Re: Let's work with VDR files...

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 12:48:35AM +0200, Luca Merega wrote:
> Any way to watch it on Windows without converting it?
> I use PVAStrumento and PVA2SVCD to convert it, but I would like to start
> with the right-length movie.

I tried to replay the .vdr-File with the program from Hauppauge
(WinTV DVB-[cts]), but it does not work. Why? I thought that the
format from vdr is the same as the one from the Hauppauge tool (.pva),
because PVAStrumento works with both.

Is there any other Windows-tool to play the plain vdr-File?

best regards
Martin Neuditschko

Home | Main Index | Thread Index