[vdr] Re: Allwell Set-Top-Box ordering

hi,

fyi, a while ago someone posted a company in germany selling
end user quantities of the allwell boxes for 299,- euro excluding
vat.
maybe this is a way to get around the shipping etc ...
i ordered one of these. delivery was very quick, no problems.

i did not have the time to do extensive testing though, but
i had several hangs of the console output (maybe connected to
the way the vga-screen is handled). no problems with network
logins.

ciao,

--
  markus schorer              fon 089.540.149.0

Home | Main Index | Thread Index