From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] On Behalf
Of Bläser, Lars
Sent: venerdì 20 settembre 2002 9.14
To: 'vdr@linuxtv.org'
Subject: [vdr] AW: Re: AW: Still probs :( WAS: Problem found... Now I
need a tool to repair .v dr...WAS: Another question about conversion

> Von: Luca Merega [mailto:lmerega@email.it]
> Gesendet am: Freitag, 20. September 2002 01:26
> An: vdr@linuxtv.org
> Betreff: [vdr] Re: AW: Still probs :( WAS: Problem found...
> Now I need a
> tool to repair .v dr...WAS: Another question about conversion

but you should try to locate the source of these errors, most people can
record a 2h movie without a error, it´s a little bit frustrating to
archive a movie and there are seconds missing somewhere (a friend lives
near a airport and every time when a aircraft comes in, he has glitches
and errors - thats a situation where the problem can´t be solved)

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Prova la convenienza di eBay: migliaia di articoli a prezzi senza confronto.

Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=529&d=20-9

Home | Main Index | Thread Index