[vdr] Viewinng DVB under linux

Hi,

so far I have manage to get the dvb-driver running (been quite some
fight ;)). But I still hav no way to watch tv with linux. I tried to
copile kvdr, which failed probably because of my kde3 (there was some
message about this on the list). I tried to compile Xawtv, which failed
because of "glu.h". Guess I'm missing that one because of my nvidia
card.

Is there still something left to try? I have nothing else connected to
the card, so I can't use an external TV or such with vdr...

Lars

Home | Main Index | Thread Index