[vdr] Re: epg data combination (astra - hispasat)

either do that or my renumbering hack.

Run dvbtune with the -x flag on both providers and copy down the NID for
each transponder.  In libsi and libvdr, cause the service id's to be
unique based on the NID.  Fix your channels.conf and away you go.

_J

In the new year, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Javier Lopez wrote:
> >
> > I'm talking about 1.0.4.
> > I'm geting epg information at some hispasat channels mixed with other astra
> > channel, and vice. This happens with channels that have the same sid number.
> >
> > One pair of these are:
> > Hispasat: Showtime EX   11931 v sid 47
> > Astra: N24 12480 v sid 47
> >
> > Is it possible to avoid this? thanks
>
> This will be taken care of in one of the next 1.1.x versions.
>
> Klaus
> --
>
> Klaus Schmidinger                       Phone: +49-8635-6989-10
> CadSoft Computer GmbH                   Fax:   +49-8635-6989-40
> Hofmark 2                               Email:   kls@cadsoft.de
> D-84568 Pleiskirchen, Germany           URL:     www.cadsoft.de

From field.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index