[vdr] Re: vdr 1.1.X and mencoder

Mhh,

I have encoded hundreds of vdr recordings from various tv stations with 2divx
(yes, i'm the author of the vdr2divx script :-) and never encountered any
problems with cat ***.vdr | mencoder !
I have alway used the "old" driver (no NEWSTRUCT) and i always did use cutted
recordings !
Maybe you used un-cutted recordings ? Maybe some start "unclean" !? Resulting
in this strange behaviour ?

Martin