[vdr] Re: Lirc_serial :AIEEE Your system clock just jumped backwards

I had the same problems a while ago.
A cause investigation was leading to a timer problem with the kernel drivers.
Maybe it's triggered by some buggy hardware on the board (but the affected kernel file doesn't look very clean anyway).

Anyway with my board it got disgusting as nearly every 2..5 remote commands were running in such an event, followed by some 10 second timeout before a new command were accepted.
I finally got away from the simple serial adapter and moved to IRMAN.
Never had any problems again (but I gess my clock still jumps backward) ;-)

regards   Peter

----- original Nachricht --------

Christian Pesch wrote:
 >> I'm facinfg problem of system clock.
 >>
 > Do you have vdr running and setting your clock?

I use normally NTPD -> NTP -> Network Time Protocol and I can find this
every day.. but I have no problems with LIRC, VDR whatever ;-)

Martin

--
Neue Freunde finden!
Spielend in Kontakt kommen und neue Freunde finden in der freenet.de Community!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index